Following the expression of interests received at the end of last year, LCCC is pleased to confirm that we are organising our second free training session titled “Introduction to Contracts for Difference” on Thursday 24 January, in central London (SE1). The course content will be similar to the course held at the end of November 2018, so there is no need at attend again.
13:00 Course starts
16:00 Course ends
The course is aimed at introducing developers of low carbon generation to the CFD scheme and LCCC (the CFD Counterparty). Attendees to this course will learn from LCCC scheme and contract managers about:
- CFD policy context and design
- CFD project risks and journey
- Stage 1: Pre-registration and qualification
- Stage 2: Pre-signing and auction allocation
- Stage 3: Pre-start date – key contractual milestones (ICPs, MDD, and OCPs)
- Stage 4: Post Start date – Target Commissioning Window, Longstop Date and the payments process under the CFD
To sign up for this event, please email:with your name, title, email and company. Spaces will be confirmed and further details provided to attendees around 17 January, with any remaining spaces allocated individually after this date.
Due to the expected popularity of this event, we’ll initially only allow a maximum of two attendees per company. Priority will be given to developers and potential lenders and advisers to CFD projects interested in the next CFD allocation round scheduled for May 2019.