Register your interest now for the first course date on 27 November
LCCC is launching a new training course aimed at introducing developers of low carbon generation to the CFD scheme and LCCC (the CFD Counterparty). Priority for free places will be given to developers and also to potential lenders and advisers to CFD projects that are thinking of entering the next CFD allocation round (Round 3), scheduled for May 2019.
The first course will take place in Central London on 27 November between 10:00 and 16:00. Future course dates and locations will be considered subject to demand. The course aims to provide you with an end-to-end overview of the CFD process, explaining what a generator needs to consider in the run up to an allocation round.
Attendees to this course will learn from LCCC scheme and contract managers about:
· Policy context behind the design of the CFD
· How the CFD works and risks allocation within the contract
· Key considerations at bidding stage: how to retain flexibility to optimise your project further down the line
· What happens if you are successful – key CFD conditions and how to fulfil them
· How to start receiving CFD payments
· Ways of working: LCCC’s relationship with CFD generators
Training will be given at Prospero House, 241 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1GA. Coffee and lunch will be provided for confirmed participants.
To register your interest in attending on 27 November, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, title, email, company name and any dietary requirements for every participant.