CfD and Supply Chain Plan consultation and call for evidence: Q&A event
The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) has launched a consultation on technical changes to the Contracts for Difference scheme and the Supply Chain Plan process as it begins policy work on Allocation Round 5.
In parallel with the consultation, BEIS has also launched a call for evidence on longer-term ideas for the Supply Chain Plan process.
BEIS will host this online event to answer any questions you may have on the consultation and call for evidence.
You are encouraged to submit questions in advance of the event. Please submit advance questions to BEISContractsForDifference@beis.gov.uk by 11am on Tuesday 8 February 2022.
• Registration for this event will close at 12pm on Tuesday 8 February 2022.
• This is an online event that will be held via Microsoft Teams.
• If you register, a link to join the event will be emailed to you shortly before it is due to take place.
• During the event, attendees will submit questions using the Teams Q&A pane.
• Any enquiries about this event should be sent to BEISContractsForDifference@beis.gov.uk.