Contracts for Difference Supply Chain Plans: Online Seminar
The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy is pleased to announce a seminar on the Supply Chain Plan (SCP) process as part of the fifth allocation round of the Contracts for Difference (CfD) scheme.
Open to developers, suppliers and investors involved in a CfD project, the seminar will cover the whole SCP process. It is designed to give those involved confidence regarding what we are looking for in a good SCP and what the changes for Allocation Round 5 may mean for them.
The seminar will cover:
- Introduction to the SCP Policy
- The structure of the questionnaire
- Changes introduced to the questionnaire
- Key points of floating offshore wind’s questionnaire
- Scoring and assessment process
- The monitoring process and how it works
The seminar will be held on two dates:
- Monday 22 August 2022, 11.00am–12.30pm
- Monday 5 September 2022, 11.00am–12.30pm
The same seminar will be held on both dates. Those wishing to attend should therefore only register for one of the dates.
You are encouraged to submit questions in advance of the event. Please submit advance questions to email@example.com by 12pm on Friday 19 August 2022. When submitting your question, please state which date you will be attending.
- Registration for the first date will close at 12pm on Friday 19 August 2022.
- Registration for the second date will close at 12pm on Friday 2 September 2022.
- This is an online event that will be held via Microsoft Teams.
- If you register, a link to join the event will be emailed to you shortly before it is due to take place.
- Any enquiries about this event should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.